Before you set up this delivery option, go to www.ninjavan.co/en-ph/all-services and sign up for an account if you don’t have one yet. Ninja Van offers two types of accounts:
- Lite Prepaid account for parcels less than 250/month
- Pro Postpaid account for parcels more than 250/month
Once your Ninja Van account has been set up, return to the Shipping and Handling section and click on the Set Up Ninja Van button. You will be directed to the page shown below.
- First, click on the toggle button beside Enable Ninja Van so it changes from No to Yes.
- Next, add your Client ID and Client Secret in their respective fields.
- You may or may not add a default pick up location.
- Once all of these are done, click on Save.
*Ninja Van rates are subject to change without notice