If you want to add new users or update/remove current ones, you can do so in the System section (1).
Add a New User
To add a new user, click on the Invite System User button at the top righthand portion of this page.
You will be directed to the next page where you will be required to add the name, email address, and access level of the new user. Once these have been added to their respective fields, click Save and Continue.
Edit User Information and Access Level
- From the System Users page, click on the name or email address of the user you want to update.
- You will be directed to the page where you can change their name, email address, access level, and status.
- Once you have made the necessary changes, click Save and Continue.
Edit User Status
To edit the current status of a user from active to inactive and vice versa, go to the System Users page and click on the user’s status button.
Delete Multiple Users
- From the System Users page, tick on the leftmost checkbox beside the names of the users that you will be deleting.
- Once all of these have been ticked, click on the Delete Selected button.
- A pop-up window will appear with the question, “Are you sure you want to delete the selected record?”. Click on Delete.